SpringGage, an Information Performance consulting company based in Toronto, Canada, seeks experienced Business Process Consultants with an effective combination of business knowledge and project management expertise to implement BPM enterprise software.
Our company leverages a strategic partnership with leading Business Process Management Solution companies to implement BPM-based solutions for our customers. The BPM platform is built on the OpenText & Microsoft .Net technology that allows non-programmers or business users to build complex business applications rapidly using a model driven approach without any programming.
We are looking to contract or hire highly motivated and talented professionals who want to challenge themselves with different projects in new environments. You must be energetic, creative, and a self-starter with very strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
What you need for this position:
- 2-5 years’ experience developing business processes with Metastorm BPM
- 1+ year experience with Metastorm Version 9
- Solid experience with requirements, systems analysis, design, development and maintenance
- Ability to research and analyze ways to improve existing business processes
- Ability to listen first, think, then provide value-based suggestions
- Willingness to work directly with customers through email and phone as necessary
- Experience entering updating and tracking issues from inception through resolution
- Self-starter who works effectively both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
What you’ll be doing:
- Work all phases of the project lifecycle including analysis, construction and testing
- Contribute in a work environment that is fast paced dynamic and results driven
- Provide BPM system support, mentoring and assistance to other team members
- Support the development of functional specifications, documentation and training
- Administer BPM Software (install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot Metastorm BPM servers)
So, if you are a BPM Consultant with experience developing business processes, please apply today!